- Review MLH's full list of the rules for a general understanding: https://github.com/MLH/mlh-hackathon-rules/blob/master/Rules.md
- Additional specific rules for submissions:
- A video of the hack must be submitted, 5 minutes or less. This video must include a description of the hack as well as how it incorporates the theme the team chose. Lastly, the video must show a demo of the working hack to show it's completely or mostly bug free.
- Another requirement of submission is the source code (public repository), preferably on GitHub, along with a readme.md with instructions on how to properly use the code.
- Hacks must have been created within the deadline given, old or plagiarised hacks are automatically disqualified.